The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Major Decision? Don’t Be Rushed
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: power
Most ordinary people feel as if we have no power. I’m not talking the “calm the wind and the waves” and “heal the blind” sort of power. Even the most delusional of earth’s mighty men and women know that they … Continue reading
Nobody likes feeling small — that feeling caused when one person lords him or herself over another. Or — something good, ordinary people feel every day — that helpless feeling we get after reading the paper, scrolling through social media, … Continue reading
Most of my information on the 2016 U.S. presidential election comes from my spam file, and I keep up with events in the two minutes it takes me to clear the detritus each day. One recent headline brayed, “Christian Evangelical … Continue reading
There’s something about three-piece suits that seems so civilized. Think of the average James Bond movie, in which all sorts of people are shot and blown up — the bad guys, that is — and James remains unruffled, dignified, and full … Continue reading