The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- How Do We Know What’s True?
- Wearing Masks — What Happens When We Do This?
- Trendy Phrases Lead to Shallow Talk
- Manipulating Numbers — It’s Really Easy
- We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
- Some Things Are Out of Our Control
- Afraid? Don’t Be. You Have the Courage You Need
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: washing machine
Yes, I know. But our generation is the product of Depression era parents, and in this generation we are working through a Recession era angst. So you use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without. Continue reading
I am the product of Depression Era parents, whose combined genetic code of frugality fills every available micron of cellular space, and I could no more exchange a perfectly fine working, yet yawningly prosaic washing machine for the new model than I could feed a roasted rump roast, sliced with gravy, to the dog. Continue reading