The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
- That Incredible Thing You Do (and Make)
- When Will You Be Honored for What You Do?
- Do We Like What We See in the Mirror?
- Quiet People Have a Lot to Say
- Is It Impossible? Maybe Not.
- The Power We All Possess
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: washing machine
Yes, I know. But our generation is the product of Depression era parents, and in this generation we are working through a Recession era angst. So you use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without. Continue reading
I am the product of Depression Era parents, whose combined genetic code of frugality fills every available micron of cellular space, and I could no more exchange a perfectly fine working, yet yawningly prosaic washing machine for the new model than I could feed a roasted rump roast, sliced with gravy, to the dog. Continue reading