The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Major Decision? Don’t Be Rushed
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: worship
“Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another.” (Hebrews 10:25) What does “Real” church look like? Those of us who have given up on traditional, weekly meetings … Continue reading
Stop me if you’ve heard this one: “I don’t want to pray for patience, because if I do, God will send all sorts of bad things my way to teach me!” It’s supposed to be a joke, a lighthearted look … Continue reading
If you’re a Christian, and you’ve attended church, then you probably recognize the term: “Worship Service.” This is the time, just after the announcements and immediately before the sermon, when the congregation corporately sings — from the hymnal or off the … Continue reading