The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Obedience Is Not a Virtue
- We Learn More from a Dead Leaf Than from Our Smart Phone
- How Do We Know What’s True?
- Wearing Masks — What Happens When We Do This?
- Trendy Phrases Lead to Shallow Talk
- Manipulating Numbers — It’s Really Easy
- We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Category Archives: outdoors
How easy it is to limit ourselves! How effortlessly and gently we fall into complacency — content in a landscape surrounded by fences, or circumscribing our physical and mental beings to the space allotted by cubicle walls. “Ah, but we … Continue reading
The story of the painting, Arizona Memories, by Steve Henderson at Steve Henderson Fine Art. Childhood memories are ethereal, and while firmly and solidly entrenched in the mind of the person who lived them, they are difficult to communicate, visually, … Continue reading
Happy Father’s Day — make it more than a day. Maybe you own a sailboat, and maybe you don’t. But the beauty of the human imagination — and fine art — is that we are free in our minds to … Continue reading