The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Major Decision? Don’t Be Rushed
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: truth
“That’s not me, is it?” Most of us are surprised, not necessarily pleasantly, when we unexpectedly catch sight of ourselves in a shop window, mirror, or, nowadays, tagged in a Facebook post. We always look older, wider, sloppier, more stooped, … Continue reading
Lies thrive in darkness, and when the light shines on them, scuttle away like cockroaches. Continue reading
Sunlight is a gift given to all life on the planet. So far, the few humans whose goal is to own everything, control everything, and take everything from everyone else, haven’t managed to limit the supply of sunlight, package it … Continue reading
“For God did not give us a spirit of cowardice, but rather a spirit of power and of love and of self-discipline.” (2 Timothy 1:7) The Facebook term “news feed,” which describes the constant update of links, posts, videos, and chatter from … Continue reading
My Norwegian Artist husband was raised in a small church attached to a big denomination, and throughout his childhood he heard about the promised Revival, with a capital R, of God: It was always about to happen, just on the … Continue reading