The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Major Decision? Don’t Be Rushed
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: evening
Everybody loves a special event — whether it’s going to a superb restaurant, shopping for the day with friends, picnicking in the park, spending a few days at the beach for vacation. It may be fancy, it may be simple, … Continue reading
The story of the painting, The Evening Ahead, by Steve Henderson at Start Your Week with Steve. There is a pleasurable sense of anticipation when we are preparing for a special evening or notable event. And the beauty of it all … Continue reading