The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: worry
Too many people end their day in the same way they began it: rushed and hurried, anxious and worried. Think about it: it’s a cultural norm to wake up to an alarm clock or some song on the phone. And … Continue reading
The story of Mary and Martha in Luke 10:38-41 is a familiar one to many, especially women. The other day, I even ran across the term, “Martha Syndrome,” which I’m sure I have, because of a pronounced tendency (according to every … Continue reading
The story of the painting Little Angel Bright, by Steve Henderson at Start Your Week with Steve: Christmas, like snowfall, prompts different responses in people: some roll their eyes, upset by commercialism; others insist that Santa has nothing to do … Continue reading