The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
- That Incredible Thing You Do (and Make)
- When Will You Be Honored for What You Do?
- Do We Like What We See in the Mirror?
- Quiet People Have a Lot to Say
- Is It Impossible? Maybe Not.
- The Power We All Possess
- You’re Unique — So Be Unique
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: worry
Too many people end their day in the same way they began it: rushed and hurried, anxious and worried. Think about it: it’s a cultural norm to wake up to an alarm clock or some song on the phone. And … Continue reading
The story of Mary and Martha in Luke 10:38-41 is a familiar one to many, especially women. The other day, I even ran across the term, “Martha Syndrome,” which I’m sure I have, because of a pronounced tendency (according to every … Continue reading
The story of the painting Little Angel Bright, by Steve Henderson at Start Your Week with Steve: Christmas, like snowfall, prompts different responses in people: some roll their eyes, upset by commercialism; others insist that Santa has nothing to do … Continue reading