The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
- Some Things Are Out of Our Control
- Afraid? Don’t Be. You Have the Courage You Need
- Technological Innovation: Is the Alarm Clock Really Such a Great Thing?
- Fear Blocks Our Ability to Think
- The History of Real People Isn’t Boring
- Problems Are Mountains and Mountains Can Be Climbed
- Fellowship: It’s Not a Church Thing. It’s a Life Thing
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: worry
Too many people end their day in the same way they began it: rushed and hurried, anxious and worried. Think about it: it’s a cultural norm to wake up to an alarm clock or some song on the phone. And … Continue reading
The story of Mary and Martha in Luke 10:38-41 is a familiar one to many, especially women. The other day, I even ran across the term, “Martha Syndrome,” which I’m sure I have, because of a pronounced tendency (according to every … Continue reading
The story of the painting Little Angel Bright, by Steve Henderson at Start Your Week with Steve: Christmas, like snowfall, prompts different responses in people: some roll their eyes, upset by commercialism; others insist that Santa has nothing to do … Continue reading