The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: Waiting
Waiting is something that few, if any, people do well. “I’m just impatient,” some say, as if that were unusual and distinctive. It’s along the lines of announcing, “I like to travel and do fun things,” or, “I sure do … Continue reading
Sometimes, doing nothing is what God wants us to do. It’s a difficult concept, this doing nothing, conditioned as we are through multiple weekly church inculcations to see works as a means of expressing our faith: we attend services and … Continue reading
We lived two years in a rustically renovated barn while we built our house, paying for it as we went. There were six of us, four of whom were under 11, two significantly so. The most frequent comment I heard, … Continue reading
But the cheerful woman on the other end of the phone line — on the other end of the planet, actually — was definite that there was no problem with my modem, no problem with my connection, no problem of any sort anywhere in my vicinity, and was there any additional way that she could help me, please? Continue reading