Join 1,082 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Category Archives: World Events
It’s okay to feel irritated. These aren’t so much “unprecedented times” as they are alarming ones. You know, for freedom; human dignity; the right to choose what we do and do not inject into our bodies; the ability to move … Continue reading
Courage is not what we see glorified in movies and TV shows. Courage is what real people show every day as we face the challenges in our lives. Continue reading
Just a thought for today. I’ll let Emerson, and the image, speak for themselves.