Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: competition
Learning About Life from Cookies
Posted on December 28, 2011 by This Woman Writes
It is gradually dawning on me, however, that the messages within the cookies are not universally generalized inane sentiments that apply to the population at large, but insightful acumens directed specifically to me.
Posted in Art, Beauty, blogging, Business, Christian, Culture, Current Events, Daily Life, Encouragement, Family, Food, Growth, Humor, Life, Lifestyle, News, Personal, Random, Relationships, success, Uncategorized | Tagged Chinese, competition, cookie, fortune | 4 Comments