Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: disease
We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
One of the most important aspects of being human is acting humane to one another — treating our brothers and sisters on the planet like people, not zombies. Continue reading
Posted in america, Culture, Current Events, Daily Life, Encouragement, Faith, inspirational, Life, Lifestyle, mass media, Relationships, self-improvement, thinking, Uncategorized, wisdom Tagged disease, fear, human, question, think, zombies 4 Comments