Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: men are from mars
Men Are from Mars; Women Are from Earth
The only good thing about the situation is that Tired of Being Youngest, who hyperventilates when the needle drops off of the F, is not behind us, rapidly losing her self control. But come to think of it, maybe that wouldn’t be such a bad thing, since she could burst out with all the things that I am too wise to express aloud myself.
Posted in Art, Beauty, blogging, Christian, Culture, Current Events, Daily Life, Economy, Encouragement, Family, Growth, Humor, Life, Lifestyle, News, Personal, Random, Relationships, Uncategorized Tagged art, artist, blogging, body language, car, Carolyn Henderson, difference between men and women, gasoline, hyperventilating, mars, men are from mars, middle age, middle aged, moonlit night, Norwegian, painting, pamplona, plaza, rose, rugosa, running out of gas, Steve Henderson, Tired of Being Youngest, wading, women, youth 10 Comments