The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
- You Can Be Free, or Obedient, but Not Both
- Finding Truth in a World of Questionable Facts
- Don’t Give Up
- Obedience Is Not a Virtue
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: car
The atmosphere in the car crackled with hostility. (How is that for a cheesy, spy novel introduction?) I had just taken over the wheel, prepared to drive the mind-numbingly boring section. The Norwegian Artist, who, per our long understood agreement … Continue reading
Most people, when faced with a three-hour car trip, manage to do it in three hours. But what is it my mother always used to say? “You’re not like most people, dear.” And so it’s true, my latest three-hour car … Continue reading
One time, a red symbol flashed at me – and in the same way that I knew that running through a flashing red intersection light is not a good thing, I knew that running a car with a flashing red light in front of my face was just as bad. But what did it mean?
The only good thing about the situation is that Tired of Being Youngest, who hyperventilates when the needle drops off of the F, is not behind us, rapidly losing her self control. But come to think of it, maybe that wouldn’t be such a bad thing, since she could burst out with all the things that I am too wise to express aloud myself.