Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: questions
How Do We Know What’s True?
Posted on April 30, 2020 by This Woman Writes
Truth is not something we are told; it is something we seek. And in seeking it, we ask questions, express doubts, ask for proof. When we are discouraged from doing that, we need to ask why. Continue reading →
Posted in america, Culture, Current Events, Daily Life, Encouragement, inspirational, Life, Lifestyle, media, News, self-improvement, Social Media, thinking, Uncategorized | Tagged children, doubt, lies, look, questions, Social Media, truth | 4 Comments