The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: strangers
Not having ever traveled to New York or Chicago, I don’t know if Metro-people talk to strangers — and I can understand a reluctance to do so — but in a small town, there is no such thing as a stranger. If a person is standing next to you and he’s reaching for an orange, well, then that’s reason enough to strike up a conversation. If he heads to the bananas next, then it’s time to discuss fruit salad recipes and swap diabetic relative stories.