The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: bread
Don’t ask me how food imitation products made it into my breadbox and refrigerator. With various progeny wandering in and out over the month, assorted highly artificialized items sneaked in, many of which I wasn’t even aware until the Norwegian … Continue reading
Back in the 1970s, the status symbol for school-aged children who brought their lunch in a brown bag (we did that back then) was Wonderbread. White, squishy, soft, building our little bodies in 12 different ways — combined with bologna … Continue reading