The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Major Decision? Don’t Be Rushed
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: person
Think about the people who have made the most impact in your life. If you’re like me, you’ve probably wasted precious time paying attention to strangers whose faces you recognize: celebrities, “role models,” Influencers (great word — it doesn’t even … Continue reading
“What is your favorite color? Your favorite food? Your favorite animal?” Children ask these questions incessantly (as do social media quizzes, but the latter are mining information for advertisers). It’s difficult to explain to seven-year-olds that while you may like … Continue reading
We were at a Mexican restaurant the other day, and lest you think we’re being profligate here, we pretty much eat out when we are invited to do so. The rest of the time, being amazing cooks (with the notable … Continue reading
The beauty about solving the world’s problems is that you don’t have to be rich, famous, or running for president to do so — all these people propound, and often push through, their ideas, which ultimately don’t work any better … Continue reading