Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: attention deficit disorder
Learning Problems: Does My Child Have One?
Of course I have to begin this article with a disclaimer: I am neither a doctor nor a professional educated in the issue of learning problems, so I am not out to diagnose you, your child, or your situation. I’m … Continue reading
Posted in Art, blogging, children, Culture, Current Events, Daily Life, Education, Encouragement, Faith, Family, grandparenting, Growth, health, home, homeschooling, inspirational, instruction, Life, Lifestyle, Motherhood, News, Parenting, Personal, Random, Relationships, school, self-improvement, success, Uncategorized Tagged ADHD, attention deficit disorder, homeschooling, learning problem, medication Leave a comment