The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Obedience Is Not a Virtue
- We Learn More from a Dead Leaf Than from Our Smart Phone
- How Do We Know What’s True?
- Wearing Masks — What Happens When We Do This?
- Trendy Phrases Lead to Shallow Talk
- Manipulating Numbers — It’s Really Easy
- We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: cookies
Some words go together really well, like “cookies and milk,” or “crackers and cheese.” Food aside, another fine pairings of words is “peace and quiet.” And while it’s possible to enjoy cookies without the milk, or crackers without the cheese, … Continue reading →
Normally, I avoid buying cookies, or anything, from strange children on my doorstep. It’s not so much that I discourage budding entrepreneurs as that I prefer to not support the mega-companies providing the product and pocketing most of the profits. … Continue reading →