The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Major Decision? Don’t Be Rushed
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: Fox
Christians are some of the most fearful people I know. Well, let me rephrase that: people who call themselves Christians, judge their spirituality by church attendance, and rely upon Facebook postings and Fox News for keeping up on what’s happening … Continue reading
Who speaks — or worse — thinks, for Christians these days? One wonders how much of a stretch it is to say Fox News. Let’s take an issue that is going on now, has been going on a long time prior, … Continue reading