Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: garbage
Living Green? Don’t Be Weird about It
I know you’re concerned, but don’t be. My inner green girl was fine: she recognizes a bag of trash when she sees it, and it’s beyond even my obsessive nature to piece a king-sized bedspread with fraying clumps of crumpled cloth French kissed by dust bunnies and entwined with bent straight pins.
Posted in Art, Beauty, blogging, Christian, Culture, Current Events, Daily Life, Economy, Encouragement, Family, Food, Green, Growth, Humor, knitting, Life, Lifestyle, News, Personal, Random, Relationships, Uncategorized Tagged art, artist, austerity, garbage, green, hat, knit, living green, quilt, recycle, reduce, reuse, scraps, Thanksgiving, trash, yarn 5 Comments