The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: language
I thought the title might get your attention, and in answer to the question, which actually should look more like this: Can you use the F-Word and still be a Christian? I’d say, I sure hope so, or I’m toast, … Continue reading
This is the second in a three-part article series on teaching your children to write, and write well. The first part of this series (Home-schooling? Yes, you can teach your child to write) addressed many home-schooling instructors’ reluctance to teach … Continue reading
So tell me, does this sentence sound normal to you? “In our efforts to live intentionally as an authentic community of believers, we seek out the small-group dynamics of passionate discipleship.” If you answered no, Thank God. If you answered … Continue reading
Understandably, everyone exclaims when they hit their thumb with a hammer, and, in most cases, it probably sounds like a chicken by-product. Some words just pop out more readily than others, and Goodness Gracious Sakes Alive Dear Mamma is just too long for most people. Continue reading