The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- How Do We Know What’s True?
- Wearing Masks — What Happens When We Do This?
- Trendy Phrases Lead to Shallow Talk
- Manipulating Numbers — It’s Really Easy
- We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
- Some Things Are Out of Our Control
- Afraid? Don’t Be. You Have the Courage You Need
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: teach
Relationships between men and women spark conversation and controversy, and if you want to get a good argument started, ask the question, “What is the woman’s role in church?” Not surprisingly, many men and women, especially those of the evangelical … Continue reading
This is the second in a three-part article series on teaching your children to write, and write well. The first part of this series (Home-schooling? Yes, you can teach your child to write) addressed many home-schooling instructors’ reluctance to teach … Continue reading
This is the first of a three-part series on teaching your child to write, published in Deseret News: In more than 20 years of home-schooling, I have heard variations on this sentence, “I can’t teach my child to write because I … Continue reading