The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Major Decision? Don’t Be Rushed
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: teach
Relationships between men and women spark conversation and controversy, and if you want to get a good argument started, ask the question, “What is the woman’s role in church?” Not surprisingly, many men and women, especially those of the evangelical … Continue reading
This is the second in a three-part article series on teaching your children to write, and write well. The first part of this series (Home-schooling? Yes, you can teach your child to write) addressed many home-schooling instructors’ reluctance to teach … Continue reading
This is the first of a three-part series on teaching your child to write, published in Deseret News: In more than 20 years of home-schooling, I have heard variations on this sentence, “I can’t teach my child to write because I … Continue reading