Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: law
Tired of the Command to Repent?
REPENT! It is the battle cry of melodramatic 19th and early 20th century evangelists, whose favorite image was that of the lowly sinner dangled over the flames of hell, toes toasted crusty as a reward for the hardness of his … Continue reading
Posted in Christian, Current Events, Faith, Family, God, home, Life, Lifestyle, Politics, religion, spirituality, Uncategorized Tagged Billy Sunday, Christianity, evangelist, God, Hebrew, hell, Israel, Jeremiah 7:14, law, leaders, Old Testament, preacher, repent 2 Comments
My Unwanted Follower
Sometimes, when we’re young and nubile and wearing tight pants, guys follow a little close. And while my pants may fit a little tighter than what I like now and then, I’m no longer young and nubile, so I knew … Continue reading
Posted in blogging, cars, Culture, Current Events, Daily Life, Humor, Life, Lifestyle, Personal, Random, travel, Uncategorized Tagged cars, driving, law, officer, speed limit, tailgating, ticket, travel 7 Comments