Join 1,082 other followers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Category Archives: cars
The atmosphere in the car crackled with hostility. (How is that for a cheesy, spy novel introduction?) I had just taken over the wheel, prepared to drive the mind-numbingly boring section. The Norwegian Artist, who, per our long understood agreement … Continue reading
Sometimes, when we’re young and nubile and wearing tight pants, guys follow a little close. And while my pants may fit a little tighter than what I like now and then, I’m no longer young and nubile, so I knew … Continue reading
Most people, when faced with a three-hour car trip, manage to do it in three hours. But what is it my mother always used to say? “You’re not like most people, dear.” And so it’s true, my latest three-hour car … Continue reading
One time, a red symbol flashed at me – and in the same way that I knew that running through a flashing red intersection light is not a good thing, I knew that running a car with a flashing red light in front of my face was just as bad. But what did it mean?