The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Category Archives: cars
The atmosphere in the car crackled with hostility. (How is that for a cheesy, spy novel introduction?) I had just taken over the wheel, prepared to drive the mind-numbingly boring section. The Norwegian Artist, who, per our long understood agreement … Continue reading
Sometimes, when we’re young and nubile and wearing tight pants, guys follow a little close. And while my pants may fit a little tighter than what I like now and then, I’m no longer young and nubile, so I knew … Continue reading
Most people, when faced with a three-hour car trip, manage to do it in three hours. But what is it my mother always used to say? “You’re not like most people, dear.” And so it’s true, my latest three-hour car … Continue reading
One time, a red symbol flashed at me – and in the same way that I knew that running through a flashing red intersection light is not a good thing, I knew that running a car with a flashing red light in front of my face was just as bad. But what did it mean?