Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: mechanic
On Small Towns, Barn Cats, Opossums, and British Lords
Actually, I sympathized with the mechanic, faced with an apoplectic male whose sense of perogative equalled that of a British Lord (albeit one in a t-shirt and baseball cap) and an irritated woman the age and demeanor of his mother.
Posted in Animals, Art, Beauty, blogging, Business, Christian, Culture, Current Events, Daily Life, Economy, Encouragement, Family, Growth, Humor, Job, Life, Lifestyle, Motherhood, News, Personal, Relationships, Uncategorized, Work Tagged barn cats, entitlement, first families, mechanic, middle aged, oppossum, president, small town Leave a comment
Public Bathroom Humor
My first thought upon closing the door was, “There had better be a lock, because if someone opens the door while I am, um, sitting, then the entire grocery store will see me.”
Posted in Christian, Culture, Family, Growth, Humor, Life, Personal, Random, Uncategorized Tagged bathroom, church, customers, mechanic, middle age, middle aged, public, restaurant 13 Comments