The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
- You Can Be Free, or Obedient, but Not Both
- Finding Truth in a World of Questionable Facts
- Don’t Give Up
- Obedience Is Not a Virtue
- We Learn More from a Dead Leaf Than from Our Smart Phone
- How Do We Know What’s True?
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: small town
You won’t believe this, but yesterday I spoke with someone who knows someone who knows Viggo Mortensen’s (Aragorn, son of Arathorn, from the Lord of the Rings Trilogy) brother. The Norwegian Artist and I were in Sandpoint, Idaho, having driven 4 hours … Continue reading
To be sure I wasn’t hallucinating, I drove around the block and double checked, as did Tired of Being Youngest at my side.
Confirmed. Somebody else in the least populated county of the state owns my car.
Friday afternoon found me trolling through the establishments of our little town, looking for loose tea, which, obviously, was not in the lumber store, the old fashioned department store (we actually have one of those), or the feed store; neither was it, however, in the grocery store. Continue reading
Actually, I sympathized with the mechanic, faced with an apoplectic male whose sense of perogative equalled that of a British Lord (albeit one in a t-shirt and baseball cap) and an irritated woman the age and demeanor of his mother.