The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
- That Incredible Thing You Do (and Make)
- When Will You Be Honored for What You Do?
- Do We Like What We See in the Mirror?
- Quiet People Have a Lot to Say
- Is It Impossible? Maybe Not.
- The Power We All Possess
- You’re Unique — So Be Unique
- People Who Can’t Say “Please” and “Thank You” Have a Problem
- It’s Time to Trust Our Own Judgment
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: ocean
The story of the painting Reflection, by Steve Henderson of Steve Henderson Fine Art: Reflection is a painting of puns and meditation, playfulness and deep thought. A child — small in both age and actual size on the work — is its central … Continue reading
The story of the oil painting, Opalescent Sea by Steve Henderson The ocean isn’t blue, you know. Although on a sunny, cloudless day, the expanse of the sea looks blue indeed, when you get close to the waves and look — really, … Continue reading