The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Obedience Is Not a Virtue
- We Learn More from a Dead Leaf Than from Our Smart Phone
- How Do We Know What’s True?
- Wearing Masks — What Happens When We Do This?
- Trendy Phrases Lead to Shallow Talk
- Manipulating Numbers — It’s Really Easy
- We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: ocean
The story of the painting Reflection, by Steve Henderson of Steve Henderson Fine Art: Reflection is a painting of puns and meditation, playfulness and deep thought. A child — small in both age and actual size on the work — is its central … Continue reading
The story of the oil painting, Opalescent Sea by Steve Henderson The ocean isn’t blue, you know. Although on a sunny, cloudless day, the expanse of the sea looks blue indeed, when you get close to the waves and look — really, … Continue reading