The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: prints
I’m not going to ask you if you’ve heard the sentence in the title, but I’d be curious to know how many times you’ve heard it. I’ve lost count. It’s one of those jokes along the lines of what dentists grit their teeth at, … Continue reading
From Start Your Week with Steve, the free weekly newsletter of Steve Henderson Fine Art Steve Says: “How willing are you to put up with inconvenience? “Because we’re reasonably willing, as a family, to put up with inconvenience, we live in a … Continue reading
We were at a Mexican restaurant the other day, and lest you think we’re being profligate here, we pretty much eat out when we are invited to do so. The rest of the time, being amazing cooks (with the notable … Continue reading
This may be hard to believe, but sometimes I go weeks without thinking about the big toe on my left foot. And then one day, a wrenching pain will originate at the toe and shoot its way up nerve pathways … Continue reading