Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: reading by three
Are they Brats or Simply Bored Children?
In other words, they behaved like normal children in a 12 x 15 room with nothing in it but fishing magazines and a flat screen, and they didn’t sit still, and they weren’t quiet, and they didn’t just watch the movie and stop bothering people the way adults, trained to glue their eyes to the screen, expect them to. Continue reading
Posted in Art, Beauty, blogging, Christian, Culture, Current Events, Daily Life, Education, Encouragement, Family, Growth, Humor, Life, Lifestyle, Motherhood, News, Personal, Random, Relationships, Uncategorized Tagged active children, adults, art, artist, blogging, bored children, brats, Carolyn Henderson, children, culture, current events, dentist's office, dress, education, educational DVDs, flat screen, humor, kids will be kids, middle age, middle aged, no toys, normal, padded walls, painting, princess, reading by three, running software, Steve Henderson, toddler, two year old, wedding dress 6 Comments