Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: rules are rules
The Many Little Rules of Mini Little Minds
But it was not my obnoxious nature that got me banned the other day from my little little hometown’s little little library.
(By the way, I’m not sure if I’m being too subtle here, but in employing the word “little,” I’m not referring to population or size.)
Posted in Art, Beauty, blogging, Christian, Culture, Current Events, Daily Life, Encouragement, Family, Growth, Humor, Life, Lifestyle, News, Personal, Random, Relationships, Uncategorized Tagged 50-mile radius, art, artist, blogging, Carolyn Henderson, computer, computers, keyboard, library, library card, little, little minds, little rules, manual typewriter, many rules, middle age, middle aged, mini, mini minds, news, Norwegian, painting, policy, public, public library, public servant, rules, rules are rules, Steve Henderson, typewriter 10 Comments