Join 1,084 other followers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: library
Last week we talked about Homeschooling Young Children, and this week, we’re going to bullet point some easy, fun, doable learning ideas that you can incorporate into your schooling day, and indeed, make part of your schooling experience. Plan a special … Continue reading
It was — literally — a small thing that I wanted, but my entire family gaped at me in horror, as if I had brightly announced, “I think I’ll sell my body on the streets to pick up a little … Continue reading
But it was not my obnoxious nature that got me banned the other day from my little little hometown’s little little library.
(By the way, I’m not sure if I’m being too subtle here, but in employing the word “little,” I’m not referring to population or size.)
For some reason, many self-professed deep thinking intellectuals define reality as unmitigated desolation, despondency, and despair, broken up here and there by the occasional smile, sunny day, or successful birthday party. Continue reading