Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: salon
It’s a Good Hair Day and I Can Do Anything!
I know that some people spend hours to get this messy look, but seriously, it only takes seconds. Of course, it doesn’t look stylistically messy, the same way true minimal makeup doesn’t look like artistically applied minimal makeup, but either you have time for breakfast or you have deliberately premeditated, artlessly unstructured hair. Continue reading
Posted in Art, Beauty, blogging, Christian, Culture, Current Events, Daily Life, Encouragement, Family, Growth, Humor, Life, Lifestyle, News, Personal, Random, Style, Uncategorized Tagged art, artist, bad hair day, baseball cap, beauty, blogging, Carolyn Henderson, comb, culture, current events, daily life, Facebook, good haircut, hair style, hairbrush, haircut, hairdo, hairdresser, hairspray, hats, headware, humor, James Bond, knitted hat, make up, middle age, middle aged, minimal makeup, natural, natural look, salon, Steve Henderson, style, styling products, stylist 5 Comments