Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: schedule
Homeschooling: What Does a Normal Day Look Like?
When you homeschool, it’s easy to get obsessed with the word “normal.” By its very nature, homeschooling is countercultural, so from the first day you start classes, you’re not normal, culturally speaking. Because you have no paradigm or standard from … Continue reading
Posted in Art, blogging, books, children, Christian, Culture, Current Events, Daily Life, Education, Encouragement, Faith, Family, grandparenting, Growth, home, homeschooling, inspirational, instruction, Life, Lifestyle, Motherhood, News, Parenting, Personal, Random, school, self-improvement, success Tagged Bible, household, normal, public school, schedule, sleep late, typical Leave a comment