Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: tiger
The Lions and Tigers are WHERE?
I’ve never been one for jelly beans, even clean ones, but the wooden puzzles unleashed in me a mania that had been buried since Tired of Being Youngest was 6 and I sadly packed away her bathtime toys (none of which matched, incidentally). Continue reading
Posted in Animals, Art, Beauty, blogging, Business, Christian, Culture, Current Events, Daily Life, Economy, Encouragement, Family, Food, Growth, Humor, Job, Life, Lifestyle, Motherhood, News, Personal, Random, Relationships, Uncategorized, Work Tagged hippo, lion, Melissa and Doug, middle age, middle aged, purple, puzzles, safety police, tiger, toddlers, toy, wooden 6 Comments
Noisy, Messy, Demanding People and Why We Need Them
Has anyone ever met a cynical, jaded toddler?
Didn’t think so.
Posted in Beauty, Christian, Culture, Current Events, Daily Life, Encouragement, Family, Growth, Humor, Life, Lifestyle, Motherhood, Personal, Random, Relationships, Uncategorized, Work Tagged baby, broken dishes, businessman, middle age, middle aged, teenagers, tiger, toddler 1 Comment