The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- How Do We Know What’s True?
- Wearing Masks — What Happens When We Do This?
- Trendy Phrases Lead to Shallow Talk
- Manipulating Numbers — It’s Really Easy
- We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
- Some Things Are Out of Our Control
- Afraid? Don’t Be. You Have the Courage You Need
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: baby
Accessorizing the seared gourd is a deep, warm cream dubbed cheerful cheesecake, which makes me wonder what a depressed cheesecake looks like.
For some reason, many self-professed deep thinking intellectuals define reality as unmitigated desolation, despondency, and despair, broken up here and there by the occasional smile, sunny day, or successful birthday party. Continue reading
Despite the challenges, raising children is infinitely preferable to doing laundry, although it’s not as if there were a choice in the matter to drop the latter from your life, and finding the right detergent to do the job is a task I am still working on, as that first baby is producing laundry creators of her own. Continue reading
Has anyone ever met a cynical, jaded toddler?
Didn’t think so.