The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: taxes
Say, have you heard from the Midianites lately? Also known as Ishmaelites, they were an ancient Biblical people who regularly oppressed the Hebrews. One of the more memorable stories about them involved Gideon, the guy who kept flipping the sheep … Continue reading
Well, gosh Beave. Since everyone else is talking about economics these days, it’s time for me to throw my (gorgeous, handknitted) hat in the ring. While I do realize that I’m not a lettered expert in the subject, considering where the experts … Continue reading
As you know, these things make a huge difference in the efficient running of any company, and the reprobate who can’t get in line with the program gets in line at the unemployment office. Continue reading