Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: literature
What “Should” Your Child Be Reading?
I grew up in a household of books, and given that there were five kids and two parents with widely divergent interests — from molecular biology to Bobby Sherman, the singing heartthrob — there was no end of variety. As … Continue reading
Posted in Art, blogging, books, children, Christian, Culture, Current Events, Daily Life, Education, Encouragement, Faith, Family, grandparenting, Growth, home, homeschooling, inspirational, instruction, Life, Lifestyle, Motherhood, News, Parenting, school, self-improvement, teaching, Uncategorized Tagged children, flowers, literature, reading, sex 2 Comments