Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: Norwegian Artist
Jiminy Crock Pot! We’re Eating Hot Food Again!
Lately, though, with dinner more often than not consisting of graham crackers with peanut butter and a glass of milk, I started longing for a hot, savory meal, even a gray one, that would cook while I worked. Continue reading
Posted in Art, Beauty, blogging, Business, Christian, Culture, Current Events, Daily Life, Encouragement, Family, Food, health, Humor, Life, Lifestyle, Motherhood, News, Personal, Random, Relationships, Uncategorized, Work Tagged America's Test Kitchen, Betty Crocker, Biblical, Carolyn Henderson, Chinese, cook, cook while I work, cookbook, cooking, crackpot, crock pot, dinner, German, graham crackers, hot food, hot meal, Jiminy, lasagna, meal, Mexican, middle age, middle aged, Middle Aged Plague, milk, modern convenience, Morroccan, Norwegian, Norwegian Artist, peanut butter, pimientos, portobello, portobello mushrooms, pottage, recipe, Slow Cooker Revolution, Thai food, Thai green curry sauce, tuna casserole, what are pimientos 7 Comments