The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Major Decision? Don’t Be Rushed
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: cooking
Years ago, we built our house, literally. Before we could start that project, however, we finished renovating the barn — yes, I raised my kids in a barn, at least for two years — which we lived in while we … Continue reading
You’ll be happy to know that the batch of cheese I’m working on this morning is turning out much better than what I made on Sunday. I know. I didn’t tell you about Sunday’s failure because I didn’t want to … Continue reading
This weekend, the Son and Heir was indescribably excited about making Gjetost (yay-toast), a Norwegian “cheese” produced by simmering whey for 12 hours until it reduces to a creamy, caramelized concoction. Norwegian children apparently eat it spread it on their … Continue reading