The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
- Some Things Are Out of Our Control
- Afraid? Don’t Be. You Have the Courage You Need
- Technological Innovation: Is the Alarm Clock Really Such a Great Thing?
- Fear Blocks Our Ability to Think
- The History of Real People Isn’t Boring
- Problems Are Mountains and Mountains Can Be Climbed
- Fellowship: It’s Not a Church Thing. It’s a Life Thing
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: squash
It was a dark and stormy night. Amidst the raging wind, and while I sat cosily knitting on the couch, The Norwegian Artist and the Son and Heir brought in the last of the garden’s harvest. (Those of you who … Continue reading
Soup is fast, easy, cheap, nutritious, and flexible. If you don’t have some of the ingredients, don’t worry: use rice instead of quinoa; pumpkin in place of delicata squash; leftover chicken instead of a frozen chicken thigh. Vary your spices, … Continue reading