The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: squash
It was a dark and stormy night. Amidst the raging wind, and while I sat cosily knitting on the couch, The Norwegian Artist and the Son and Heir brought in the last of the garden’s harvest. (Those of you who … Continue reading
Soup is fast, easy, cheap, nutritious, and flexible. If you don’t have some of the ingredients, don’t worry: use rice instead of quinoa; pumpkin in place of delicata squash; leftover chicken instead of a frozen chicken thigh. Vary your spices, … Continue reading