The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- Who Cares Who You Voted for — Whom Do You Love?
- Feel Like a Loser? You’re on Facebook Too Much
- Got Jesus? Nope.
- How Meaningful Is Your Job, and Your Life?
- The Lost Christians of America
- Something to Remember When You Feel Afraid
- The Christian Worship of Numbers
- Do You Suspect That You Don’t Matter?
- The Titled Aristocracy of the American Church
- Housewives, Unemployed, and Other Invisible People
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Category Archives: frugal living
On one of the Christian Google communities I follow, a perfidious little troll regularly posts photos of starving children, highlighting his point with accompanying commentary like, “Where is the good and gracious God?” Actually, he’s more verbally adroit than that — quite shrewd, actually — and … Continue reading
Sixteen years ago, my husband the Norwegian Artist and I had an improbable dream: we wanted to find a place in the country and raise our kids there. I say improbable because 1) we had four kids and 2) we … Continue reading
Not everyone’s Monday is actually on Monday. But regardless of what day your week actually starts, it’s highly likely that it’s not a smooth transition from your day off to your day on. This low point of our week, when … Continue reading
I love Thai food, at least my Polish American version of it. A real Thai person, cooking real Thai food, would probably be horrified, but my family tells me that what they taste from my kitchen shares flavors with what … Continue reading