The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
- Some Things Are Out of Our Control
- Afraid? Don’t Be. You Have the Courage You Need
- Technological Innovation: Is the Alarm Clock Really Such a Great Thing?
- Fear Blocks Our Ability to Think
- The History of Real People Isn’t Boring
- Problems Are Mountains and Mountains Can Be Climbed
- Fellowship: It’s Not a Church Thing. It’s a Life Thing
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Category Archives: technology
Last week I was in one of those zombie zoney moods, you know, when you trip through the Internet rapidly reading things and checking out new blogs. It’s a change from scrolling through Facebook, my source for major national news. … Continue reading
Sunday I spent the entire day reading. For hours and hours I absorbed myself in The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind, co-written by William Kamkwamba, the proponent of the tale, and Bryan Mealer. I was drawn to the book at my … Continue reading
I have met people with PhD’s who say things like this: “Her and me went to the movies.” “This gift is for she and I.” While this may peg me as a language snob, I think twice before I listen to a … Continue reading
I think I need to go back to school for retraining, because I find myself unequipped for the technical and methodological demands of modern life. Specifically, I can’t understand my phone bill. It is six pages long, which as phone … Continue reading