The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: happy
Being happy and looking cool are distinct from one another. People who are “cool” are sophisticated, savyy, polished, worldly, suave, and bit . . . bored. A smooth sense of ennui pervades every action, and they never look clumsy, awkward … Continue reading
Happy Father’s Day — make it more than a day. Maybe you own a sailboat, and maybe you don’t. But the beauty of the human imagination — and fine art — is that we are free in our minds to … Continue reading
When I was a kid, all successful people went to college, because if you didn’t, you weren’t a success. Whatever a success is. I think it means that you bring home a chunky paycheck, replace your car every three years, … Continue reading