The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Major Decision? Don’t Be Rushed
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: Bible study
Flattery is a remarkable weapon. Though I’m not a Bible Study Group girl, someone almost caught me years ago by commenting, “You’re smart.” Got my attention, that did. “I think you’d do great in our Bible Study for Intelligent People … Continue reading
One of the problems of formal, prescriptive Bible studies is that, frequently, they mooooooooooove soooooooooooo slooooooooooowly through the Scriptures, focusing on one or two verses at a time and haranguing the poor words until they collapse, exhausted, and pant out, … Continue reading
Why do you homeschool? It’s a good question to ask, because why you do it in the first place will ultimately determine how you go about it. Years ago, we lived in a town where there were a lot of … Continue reading