The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Obedience Is Not a Virtue
- We Learn More from a Dead Leaf Than from Our Smart Phone
- How Do We Know What’s True?
- Wearing Masks — What Happens When We Do This?
- Trendy Phrases Lead to Shallow Talk
- Manipulating Numbers — It’s Really Easy
- We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: gifts
As a writer, my primary focus is on ordinary life and ordinary people, because for all that politicians, writers, seminar speakers, and the movie industry talk about real, regular human beings, they don’t get it. I’ve always enjoyed Hollywood’s interpretation … Continue reading
This may be hard to believe, but sometimes I go weeks without thinking about the big toe on my left foot. And then one day, a wrenching pain will originate at the toe and shoot its way up nerve pathways … Continue reading
If there were such thing as a Stressy Bessy doll, she would look like me. The Son and Heir says that I focus on minutiae: “Remember when we vacationed on the beach and I wanted to climb those 25-foot rocks? You … Continue reading