The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: save money
Theoretically, stew is supposed to be a cheap meal, because it’s a conglomeration of inexpensive ingredients — namely vegetables — with a little bit of meat. The idea is to stretch out that little bit of meat to feed more … Continue reading
This last week, the Norwegian Artist and I celebrated 31 years of marriage with a special dinner for four. What should have cost $170 ran a little under $25. Do I have access to a coupon code that you don’t? … Continue reading
Years ago, when my sister brought home prospective husband material to the family, she mentioned that the potential son-in-law liked butter on his bread. My mother was horrified. “Do you realize how much more expensive butter is than margarine?” she … Continue reading
This is the first of a three-part series on teaching your child to write, published in Deseret News: In more than 20 years of home-schooling, I have heard variations on this sentence, “I can’t teach my child to write because I … Continue reading
Admit it. You’ve said this — to yourself, to God, but probably not to your soul mate, because it really wouldn’t go over well: “I don’t know how we’re going to survive on what we’re making. We need more money, … Continue reading