The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: kids
He’s 19, chronically cryptic, and probably fine. The last e-mail we received — three weeks ago — mentioned that on weekends, he camps out in the wilds of Alaska in a $35 pup tent. “Yeah, I’ve seen a few bears,” … Continue reading
From Start Your Week with Steve, the free weekly e-mail newsletter of Steve Henderson Fine Art Steve Says: Dysfunctional families, and relationships, exist, simply because anytime you throw human beings in the mix, problems will arise. But we focus so much … Continue reading