The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Obedience Is Not a Virtue
- We Learn More from a Dead Leaf Than from Our Smart Phone
- How Do We Know What’s True?
- Wearing Masks — What Happens When We Do This?
- Trendy Phrases Lead to Shallow Talk
- Manipulating Numbers — It’s Really Easy
- We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: kids
He’s 19, chronically cryptic, and probably fine. The last e-mail we received — three weeks ago — mentioned that on weekends, he camps out in the wilds of Alaska in a $35 pup tent. “Yeah, I’ve seen a few bears,” … Continue reading
From Start Your Week with Steve, the free weekly e-mail newsletter of Steve Henderson Fine Art Steve Says: Dysfunctional families, and relationships, exist, simply because anytime you throw human beings in the mix, problems will arise. But we focus so much … Continue reading