The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: community
So. You need to find Mom a Mother’s Day gift. The perfect one would be nice, but every year this eludes you. I mean, what do you give this woman who bore you in the midst of great pain — … Continue reading
I know it’s frustrating when people say this to you, but it’s actually a good sign: “No one else has ever had a problem with this.” This tiresome phrase, calculated to squash you down and shut you up from whatever … Continue reading
Community service and volunteer jobs are valid jobs, by the way, even if you didn’t get paid. They provide experience and require you to be on the spot even if there is no paycheck at the end of the cycle. Continue reading