The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
- Some Things Are Out of Our Control
- Afraid? Don’t Be. You Have the Courage You Need
- Technological Innovation: Is the Alarm Clock Really Such a Great Thing?
- Fear Blocks Our Ability to Think
- The History of Real People Isn’t Boring
- Problems Are Mountains and Mountains Can Be Climbed
- Fellowship: It’s Not a Church Thing. It’s a Life Thing
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: growth
I am on a Most Wanted list. Actually, it’s more like the Lost and Found of my high school alumnae committee, which for the last 30 years has experienced monumental difficulties in tracking me down and verifying my existence. It’s kind of … Continue reading
The first day we got her, I left the kids with the Norwegian Artist, dutifully snapped on the leash, and went for the inaugural walk to the park, where somehow, when I blinked for a fraction too long, our newest family member clamped her mouth shut around a dead duck. Continue reading
I confess: I engage in reckless behavior. Sometimes I salt my food before I taste it. I set the cruise control for two miles over the speed limit. If the headache’s bad enough, I’ll take two aspirin instead of one. … Continue reading
I just bought a bottle of beer so that I can make more shampoo. Yeah, that’s right. I pour beer on my head, mixed with a liquid soap that has pronounceable and recognizable words in the ingredient list (Olive Oil, … Continue reading